A KML (or Keyhole Markup Language) is an XML notation for expressing geographic annotation and visualization within Internet-based, two-dimensional maps and three-dimensional Earth browsers.
With the new version of Google Maps, you can now create and download the KML file of your Map and import it into your App.
To import the KML you generated into the AppsBuilder platform (with a Maps feed page) you will have to upload the file on Google Drive or Dropbox first.
For Google Drive:
• Upload the KML file on Google Drive
• Set this as Public on your Web browser
• Copy the Share Link from Drive (for example:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9M_UfTm6ueiZlp2TEpRdmtzVE0/view?usp=sharing)
• Copy the ID of your file and paste to the end of the following URL: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=ID_FILE (change ID_FILE with the id of your File, on our case: 0B9M_UfTm6ueiZlp2TEpRdmtzVE0)
• Insert this URL into a Map Module on AppsBuilder Platform: (https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B9M_UfTm6ueiZlp2TEpRdmtzVE0)
• Upload the KML File on Dropbox
• Copy the Share Link (for example:
• Insert this URL into a Map Module on AppsBuilder Platform and please modify the "?dl=0" in "?dl=1