These content pages allow you to include contact functionality and lead generation features in your app.
The available pages are:
• Email Us
• Call us
• Send sms
To add one of these pages to your app click on the Content tab at the top from your dashboard:
and select the page you wish to add from the left hand sidebar (under the Contact category):
Click on the Add Content button on the right:
and fill in the required fields.
Forms are web pages consisting of text and "fields" that can be filled, and they are an excellent way to collect information about people who visit your app, allowing you to interact with them. You can find the form section in the Feed List Sidebar on the left hand side of your dashboard: simply drag and drop or click to add a form to your App contents list.
AppsBuilder offers you the possibility to add up to 14 different form elements, divided in five categories:
• url (the user will have to insert an url)
• number (the user will have to insert a number)
• hidden (to set a default value, users will not see this field)
• select | checkbox | radio (the user will be able to select certain values from a list. Your inputs should indicate the real value in the "key" box and the value to show the user in the "value" box)
• text (default one - the user can insert only a short text, i.e. a name or email address)
• textarea (the user can insert a medium/long text)
• date (the user can insert a date string - YY/MM/DD)
• date and time (the user can insert a date and times string)
• time (the user can insert a time string HH:MM:SS)
• image (the user can upload an image file on the server)
• video (the user can upload a video file on the server)
• audio (the user can upload an audio file on the server)
Set Basic Details
For each element you choose, insert the ‘title’ that will appear on your mobile app form page. This title will suggest users the type of information they should provide in the form.
In the example below, we have used a text element to create an email field to collect users’ email addresses.
For elements such as “Select” and “Checkbox”, you will have to add additional information in the Options section.
Customize Advanced Options
Edit the Form Settings by clicking on the ‘Edit Form Settings’ button on the top right of the page. A pop up will appear allowing you to change general settings and the look and feel of your form.
The Success Message in “general settings” is a confirmation message that will be displayed to your users after submitting the information in the form.
If you wish to externally manage your form, you can click OFF on the Internal Management box so that a list of 3 URLs will appear for you to fill in:
• The Request URL refers to the form structure, which you can copy and paste from your website or server. If you leave it blank the structure created with appsbuilder will be used by default.
• The Post URL indicates where the data you collect with your form, needs to be sent. It is usually a database.
• The Values URL stand for the default values that will show if you need to pre-compile the form.
For example if one of the fields of your form is "Size" then when a user opens it s/he will see "Medium" as a default value, which s/he can then change.
You can manage the data you have collected from your users from your dashboard.